Tableau basics online class. 143minutes of on-demand video lectures.
Explained theoretical as well as practical use cases of Tableau.
Created in cooperation with lovelydata.
In the course you will get to know Tableau in both theoretical and practical level. After completing it, you will know:
- What is Tableau and what is it for,
- what the Tableau portfolio consists of,
- what role does Tableau play in business intelligence / data science architecture,
- what are the alternatives to Tableau,
- what are the requirements for Tableau’s,
- but above all – how to work with Tableau:
- Data sources and data connection,
- Combining several data sources,
- Orientation in the user interface,
- Creation of a comprehensive analytical dashboard and story,
- Export and share the created application.
If you are interested in attending this course, do not hesitate to contact me.